Keeping it cool...
Fan Belts, also known as timing belts, are an essential part of your engine, as they help drive lots of vital components such as your water pump and alternator.
Fan belts ban get worn down over time, raising the risk that they might snap. When this happens, it's extremely important to replace your fan belt, as your car will break down very quickly without it.
ALLPARTS provides 2 different materials of fan belts;
Heavy Duty Fan Belt
Ngufu ya Kenya
01. Highly recommended for all vehicles, big or small
02. Built for tough African dust & heat
03. Hot Kenyan weather causes wear out of the rubber quicker than other countries. Heavy duty is therefore recommended.
04. Cost effecting for longer lasting belts
Regular Fan Belt
01. Cost effective
02. Impressive quality, regardless of cost
03. Recommended for older vehicles, which may not run an additional 50,000 KM